Why not let us take the strain, with our dynamic hosting service.
It has long been the case that when you're hosting your own IT equipment, you have to deal with a range of costs, issues, and risks. But cloud computing and other IT developments mean that things have changed and you can now hand over the headaches of managing your on-premise IT equipment and servers to the cloud. USWired offers remote business hosting services that provide immediate value, better performance and support, as well as overall system security. What’s more, our IT hosting services can be implemented quickly without any downtime for your business and staff.
USWired's business hosting solutions provide:
- Reliable connectivity – Uninterrupted connectivity between your employees and the the applications they need to be productive.
- Dedicated virtual servers - Whether you have one server or several, our dedicated virtual server hosting provides you with a secure, highly available data center.
- Local tech support – We’re here to help with any software problems, whether they’re desktop or laptop, Mac or PC.
- Server support – Monitored around the clock, we’ll make sure everything runs smoothly even when you've clocked out for the night.
- A fixed monthly rate – all-inclusive billing with no nasty surprises.
USWired offers remote business hosting services that provide immediate value, better performance and support, and overall system security.
For most SMBs installing a new and comprehensive hosting infrastructure is expensive. Even large enterprises can also find the design to take up a great deal of time. Adding network components and dealing with necessary security issues on top of that calls for even more staffing and expense.
And once your system is up and running, you still have to be ready for software upgrades and new hardware. Most businesses don't have the resources and experience needed to design and maintain the business hosting solutions that USWired can offer. So let our team deal with it, so you can focus your energies and resources on growing your business.
We provide a range of IT Support, Managed Services, IT Outsourcing, Cloud Services, and Custom IT Solutions in Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, San Francisco County, Alameda County, and Contra Costa County, including San Jose, Santa Clara, Milpitas, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Saratoga, Campbell, Los Gatos, Morgan Hill, Palo Alto, Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Burlingame, Colma, Daly City, Foster City, Half Moon Bay, Hillsborough, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Mountain View, Pacifica, Portola Valley, Redwood City, Redwood Shores, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, San Francisco, Oakland, Hayward, and Fremont.